Wednesday, September 15, 2010

soft fruit

Blackberries


Probably you don't recall the story of how James robbed me of my iPhone. Since then, I have been eagerly awaiting the release of a new iPod Touch. Now it is out, but here in the UK, people want to know my opinion of Blackberries. I'm not sure what they have to do with iPhones, so I just reply that I like them very much, especially the ones that are juicy from having grown by the river, but that, unfortunately, I have little experience of late, as they are not available in Japan. Incompatible with the climate I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Dreamstime microstock

Royalty Free Images

About This Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words... right?

free counters



The Women's Conference

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Archive

Followers

coolphotoblogsMy profile

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP