Monday, June 4, 2012

Watching the lotus grow.

Lotus at Hachimangu
Keeping both eyes open while looking through the viewfinder of a camera can be fun. This is what I saw while playing with my new 80-200mm, given to me by my sister in law during our latest UK trip. As I had another camera round my neck with the right focal length for my left eye's view, I took both shots and then combined them in Gimp (it's free you know). Having submitted 2 papers last week, this weekend we weren't up for much more than watching the lotuses grow.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

my oh my, that`s a grand method and shot! Teresa

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Dreamstime microstock

Royalty Free Images

About This Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words... right?

free counters



The Women's Conference

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Archive

Followers

coolphotoblogsMy profile

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP