Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ladybird

ladybird
Leaves are sprouting, insects are hatched (or whatever it is that they do in spring). Soon it will be too hot and mosquitoey to run to work. First S100 closeup attempt. With these little cameras you have to get awfully close to your chosen insect. Thus he or she gave me a bit of agro. Stuck her bum in my face. Flapped his wings. Flew onto my wrist behind the camera, said "lol" up at me then dodged back and strutted about on another leaf. I wish I'd had my Nikon with me - but I'd just run 10.5km so it was hardly pratical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Dreamstime microstock

Royalty Free Images

About This Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words... right?

free counters



The Women's Conference

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Archive

Followers

coolphotoblogsMy profile

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP