Saturday, January 29, 2011


masks all round, originally uploaded by julesberry2001.

I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so...

Why? Because I didn't notice until later that everyone in the photo was wearing masks. I am not quite Japanese yet though, as I still cannot imagine why they were wearing masks in the clean air and uncrowded environment of a spacious Zen temple in Kamakura on a Saturday morning... The man at the back is quite alone, watering a not open to public part of the garden with a hosepipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Dreamstime microstock

Royalty Free Images

About This Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words... right?

free counters



The Women's Conference

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Archive

Followers

coolphotoblogsMy profile

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP