Friday, April 23, 2010


boke - flowering quince, originally uploaded by julesberry2001.

Time for some more flowers. Red stuff comes out really rubbish on my digital camera. I knew there was no way I'd get the blood red petals of our little boke bush to look sharp. Even with lots of underexposure, red come out kind noisy and fuzzy looking. So instead I decided to just let go and make everything noisy and fuzzy. Did this my cranking the iso up to 1600 and the focal length to 300mm. I think the result is quite interesting....especially viewed small from a distance :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Dreamstime microstock

Royalty Free Images

About This Blog

A picture is worth a thousand words... right?

free counters



The Women's Conference

Promote Your Page Too

Blog Archive

Followers

coolphotoblogsMy profile

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP